|Gallup is a foliar-applied translocated herbicide for the control of emerged weeds in industrial situations, forestry and aquatic areas. Non-selective and non residual, it offers complete weed control in a wide range of conditions.
It is a contact-only herbicide controlling weeds present at the time of application but not subsequent germination of weeds.
- Excellent performance
- Non-selective, non-residual
- Flexible application rates
- Wide range of applications
- Controls a wide variety of annual and perennial weed species
- Systemic activity gives effective control of roots, shoots and leaves