|Zero In Countertop Insect Killer attracts light-sensitive flying insects
into an electrically charged grid, killing them instantly on contact.
The dead insects are collected in a removable tray at the base of the unit for quick and easy disposal.
The unit plugs directly into a standard wall socket without the need for an electrical cable.
Zero In Countertop Insect Killer is poison-free, releasing no fumes, smell or mess,
so it can be used in the kitchen, or other food preparation areas.
• Night-time protection against mosquitoes, midges and biting flies
• Poison-free insect control
• Removable tray for quick & easy disposal
• Cable-free plug in